There are a number of settings that control the visibility of inventory items. If an item is not showing up when you think it should, please check the following:
Not visible to visitors to the site who are not logged in:
- Go to: Settings -> Organization -> Edit Organization in the myTurn Admin
- Make sure "Disabled" is not checked off
- Make sure you do have "Public Inventory" checked off
- Ensure your "Default Inventory Visibility" is "Everyone"
- Make sure the item(s) do not have a Status that makes them only visible to Members or Admins in Settings -> Inventory -> Edit Statuses
- If you are using "Multiple Location" support, also check the inventory visibility for the items "Home Location" (Settings -> Organization -> Locations) and make sure it is "Everyone".
Not visible to logged in users:
- Make sure the default visibility is set to "Members" or "Everyone"
- Make sure the item(s) don't have a Status that makes them only visible to Admins
- Make sure the Location for the item has a default visibility set to "Members" or "Everyone"
Not visible to Admins:
- Make sure "show disabled items" is checked off on the inventory browse/listing/search page