You can currently set fees on a Per Rental/Loan or Per Day basis and late fees on a Per Day basis. We will be adding more flexible "pricing schedules" for hourly, daily, weekly and other standard loan periods in the near future.
You can set per-rental fees on individual items by editing the item, or set defaults for some or all items by going to:
- Settings -> Inventory -> Set Item Default Values
- Select the Item type you want to set the default value on or click "All Items" in the upper right
- On the editing page click on the on the "Loans & Money" tab
- Set the "Amount / Fee" field
- Optionally set the per-day late fee as well
- Click Save
For example, you could set default fees on all items, then override the value on "Power Tools", override it further on Power Saws, and then even set a specific fee on an individual Power Saw. This lets you change all or large portions of your inventory with just a few clicks.