Admin users are similar regular system users that have been granted administrative privileges. You can either make a user a "Super Admin" meaning they can change settings on your myTurn account, or you can granted them more limited access to just handling rentals/loans or inventory tasks.
To grant a user administrative privileges:
- Search for the user and click on the "User Details" link, or simply click on their username most places it appears in the system.
- This will bring you to their "User Details" page.
- Click on "Edit Privileges"
- To allow them to add/edit inventory items, click on "inventory" on the "All Locations" line; and/or
- To allow them to handle loans and reservations, click on "Loans" on the All Locations line
- Note: Loans permission also gives the admin the ability to add/view/edit users (i case someone new comes in or in case their information needs to be updated.
- Then click "Save"
- Alternately, if you wish to make them a "Super Admin" (all permissions, including to change the settings for your whole organization) just click on "Grant Super Administrator Privileges".
You can also "revoke" privileges from users on the same page.
If your subscription level supports multiple locations (Professional Level and higher), you can grant privileges to users just for a specific location.
Location / Limited Admins
Location admins have a more streamlined view and we recommend using these more limited admins for day to day operations. These accounts do not have access to overall organization settings.