If the user has not signed up online, an admin can create a new member by:
- Under “Customers” click on “New Customer” (Your organization may refer to Customers as "Members", "Employees", "Students", etc.)
- Fill out the fields (only the username, password and email address are required, but we recommend tracking at least physical address information as well)
- Select the "membership" type for this new member and enter any payment received. Memberships are also used to give users some privileges, like the ability to request reservations and have items checked out to them
- Select the payment method if applicable
- Click the “Create” button to add the new user
Please note that usernames are unique across all myTurn sites. Customer IDs (or Member IDs) only need to be unique within your organization.