There are two main places you can customize the email that go to your users, modifying Email Templates and also adding a Check In and/or Check Out Message.
Email Templates can be modified at:
Settings -> Users (Customers or Members) -> Email Templates
In most templates, you can edit the message headers, a greeting, the text that goes before the automatically generated message, and the text that goes after the automatically generated message.
HTML / Rich Text can be used in the text before and after the generated content. Currently, you cannot edit things like the list of items that are due or overdue, or receipt formats.
Check In / Out Messages can be modified at:
Settings -> Loans & Reservations
- Check In Message: This is a message that will be added to transaction receipts (web or email) when the transaction includes one or more items being checked in.
- This can be useful to send a "thank you" to the user who returned an item.
- Check Out Message: This is a message that will be added to transaction receipts (web or email) when the transaction includes one or more items being checked out.
- You can provide instructions on what to do when returning an item or other general information about the loan.
- Both messages will be included if there is both a check in and check out.
If you need more customized email templates, we can customize some of them for a nominal fee.