Admins have two ways to create a reservation on behalf of a user:
- Create the reservation for them directly
- Create the resrvation for yourself and change the reservation to the other user
To create a reservation for a user directly:
- Search for and click on the user's username anywhere in the myTurn admin
- Click on the "Reserve" button at the top of their user information page:
You will then be able to create the reservation, on behalf of the user, directly as usual.
You can also:
- Create a reservation for yourself
- Then under "More Actions" select "Change User" on the reservation and search for the user you want to assign the reservation to.
The "Change User" button is on the Administrative reservation list:
This will pop-up a search where you can find and select a user to re-assign the reservation to: