If your organization needs to close unexpectedly (e.g. renovations or a global pandemic), you can extend multiple loans at one time. Please note:
- When using the bulk renew, users will not be charged any per day or per loan fees as they normally would be.
- If you need to charge for the renewal, you must do them one by one at this time
You can Bulk Renew Loans by:
1. In the myTurn Admin, go to Loans -> Custom
2. You must select "Checked Out"
3. Select any other options to limit the loans you want to extend (e.g. ones Due before a certain date)
4. Click "Generate Report" at the bottom of the page.
5. Expand the "Renew All" section at the top of the page:
6. Select the new Due Date for ALL the loans in the report. You can not limit which loans will be renewed (even using the "Search" box below) at this point.
7. Select "Do Not Send Receipts" if you do not want the users to be notified of the Renewal. Leave this option unchecked if you do want them to get a notification of the renewal.
8. Click "Renew All"
9. If any loans can't be renewed (e.g. items are reserved, user is expired, etc.) you will be given a list of errors with a link to each user.