SquareSpace has a number of different templates and so the normal embed codes may not work.
We've found the following instructions to work on some SquareSpace templates where the standard instructions do not work.
Main body of the page:
- Create a new page for your Inventory / myTurn functionlaity
- Place any normal code on the page
- Where you want your inventory to appear you'll need to add a "Code" (</>) block
- In that code block, replacing "YOURSITE" with your actual myturn site, add the following code:
<div id="myturn-embed-frame"><iframe src="https://YOURSITE.myturn.com/library/inventory/browse?embed=true" width="100%" scrolling="no" height="1500" style="border:0;"></iframe></div>
and be sure to save.
- Go to the Settings for the Page (not the whole site)
- Click on the "Advanced" tab at the top right
- In the "Page Header Code Injection" enter the following information:
and again, be sure to save.