You can setup limited Admin users that have access to add/edit inventory or perform loans for inventory only at specific locations and their sub-locations.
To setup these permissions, create a new user, or go to the User Details page of an existing user and click on "Edit Privileges".
From there, you can grant the user "Super Admin" permissions or specify limited permissions on a location my location basis.
- Super Admin: this user can modify all settings and all users for your organization.
To set permissions on just one or more locations, select the location on the left and check off one or more of the following:
- Inventory: add/edit inventory for this location
- Loans: check items in and out of this location
- Edit Location: edit the location name and create sub-locations of this location
Click save after setting the permissions on each line.
- Permissions cascade or are inherited lower in the tree. For example, if you give someone permission to edit the inventory for "HQ" you cannot remove that permission for "HQ->Department 1".
- Location Admins can view all users and user info currently. We'll be adding addition controls to limit user information visibility in the near future.
- Location Admins can grant other users admin privileges, but only to areas they themselves have admin privs.